• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Gettleman is a GM... and you aren't.

Jeremy Igo

This team needs to seize opportunities. There have been chances to give cam a bit more talent around him but it never happens. No one asked for dez Bryant or realistically expected that type of signing but we have some money to at least improve the situation. We keep playing softball it'll just be more seasons of "almost there". Can't just sit around and expect to nail the draft all the time.

:jc:

Come on dude. Panthers WR corp is still trash. I was floored when I heard they resigned Brendon Bersin. 

Yeah why would they bring back a 4th-5th string WR who knows the system and made some clutch catches for us last year

Dave Obviously Knows Nothing

Also i didn't know all the FA WRs were gone. Last I checked players like Cecil Shorts, Hakeem Nicks, Kenny Britt, and Denarius Moore (lol this guy is trash but you guys think he'll be a #2) are still all available.

But I'm sure Dave's not trying poo. 

Its not the Panthers fault you aren't paying attention. 

Nah, I think I see their plan fairly easily. Play the cards your dealt. If that means 7 wins then so be it. As long as every visiting fan has a great "experience" while visiting our stadium. 

And why does it have to be all or nothing with y'all.  DG has obviously done a ton of good stuff for this franchise.  Some of us just don't agree with a few choices.  He's doing a good job but doesn't mean he can't improve.

Archived