• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo is a steeler now

Semaj

post-1049-142630487882_thumb.jpg

I respect Deangelo. I do.

But I'm getting real tired of guys acting like divas here like they're too good for everything and everyone and then leaving and acting all humble like oh I'll dry bens hands if that's what it takes to win a title.

Well screw you guy. If you had a little bit of that in you while you were here, you'd still be here helping us.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1426304877.381880.jpg

I respect DeAngelo. I do.

But I'm getting real tired of guys acting like divas here like they too good for everything and everyone and then leaving and acting all humble like oh I'll dry bens hands if that's what it takes to win a title.

Well screw you guy. If you had a little bit of that in you while you were here, you'd still be here helping us.

I was having this exact conversation with a buddy earlier. I have a hard time believing the same guy that pouted all season/denied the media because someone didn't pay him enough attention is suddenly ok with being a waterboy for another team. 

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1426304877.381880.jpg

I respect Deangelo. I do.

But I'm getting real tired of guys acting like divas here like they're too good for everything and everyone and then leaving and acting all humble like oh I'll dry bens hands if that's what it takes to win a title.

I posted a similar comment on his FB when he posted that. It was of course promptly deleted. Good riddence. You were good when you were good but now you're a classless whiney 31 year old diva RB unwilling to take a pay cut or do anything to help the team that paid you well to hold a bench down while you were hurt the last few years. Cya bye

Archived