• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This whole drafting the best player available talk around here is ridiculous

GoobyPls

He was the Best Player Available to the Panthers that's why it took Gettleman 3 seconds to turn in a draft card for him.

Just because Mel Kiper's Board doesn't show him as best available doesn't mean the team doesn't have him as BPA.

We sure blew it by not taking Morgan Moses, didn't we?

I would understand that logic if we were the raiders and had nothing to look forward too next season, but we are trying to win next season we need someone that can contribute immediately.

im·pul·sive/imˈpəlsiv/

adjective
  1. acting or done without forethought.
  2. acting as an impulse.

EDIT: bolded for emphasis

I would understand that logic if we were the raiders and had nothing to look forward too next season, but we are trying to win next season we need someone that can contribute immediately.

Which is the exact reason why the team drafts the B.est P.layer A.vailable

They can come in and contribute immediately.

Da fuq are you talking about? Cam was most definitely the BPA. I jest, but he was, and still is of that draft.

Which is saying a lot because that draft is widely considered the best in the last 15 years. We will look back at the 2011 draft and probably have 5 or more HOF players come out of it.

Which is the exact reason why the team drafts the B.est P.layer A.vailable

They can come in and contribute immediately.

Neither Gurley or any corner taken would contribute to extent of a WR or OT. Those guys would be fighting to get snaps

Archived