• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cuts begin...ryne robinson among the first out the door.

rayzor

bypassed by goodson and munnerlynn on returns and kenny moore as a receiver.

i liked the guy but when he went down last year he lost his chance.

same could have been said for carter.

shame, i had been pulling for both of them but they were clearly behind some of the new talent. i don't have a problem with us keeping the better players.

wow nc biscuit, wow...shouldnt be looking at this while at work just cause that photo. really surprised about robinson, he looked soo promising early on. Didnt think his injuries were so serious but glad to see that beavers has a better chance of making the squad. CJ Davis being out leaves me a little concerned about g/c depth

lol...i rem people saying OT Cadogan was a steal...
it wasn't just here by any means. he wasd pretty highly regarded by a lot of teams and there were a lot who were making moves for him.

he will probably find a spot somewhere but what he did in the preseason didn't help him win any starting jobs.

wow nc biscuit, wow...shouldnt be looking at this while at work just cause that photo. really surprised about robinson, he looked soo promising early on. Didnt think his injuries were so serious but glad to see that beavers has a better chance of making the squad. CJ Davis being out leaves me a little concerned about g/c depth
i'm not too worried about that one. he wasn't ready anyway. i wasn't considering him anymore than practice squad material this year anyway.

Archived