• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's a shame.

Moose87Banks

I fully believe if MKG played at least 76 games this year, Hornerts would've been a lock to be 7 or 8 in the playoffs. Despite all the injuries they've sustained. They would be in the playoffs if he hadn't have been injured. I wish he did play, he gets better every game.

I loosely followed, turned the game on when we got within 10 in the 4th, saw kemba do some things, but it was like it has been all year... We were just doing our time on the treadmill... Doing a lot of moving but not going anywhere. That was our season in a nutshell.

I still have a hard time accepting losing, but there's no hope for this team. I:be reached my limit with seeing guys like JT, PJ, and Noah rot on the bench while Clifford's vet faves contribute to the running in place... I can't put my finger on it, but something has been amiss from that opening night on and knowing how Clifford is with rookies, I have little hope for next season even with a lottery pick.

I realize they are different sports but anyone who complains about the Panthers not being able to "win" the offseason needs to take a long walk down memory lane at this Hornets year and remember that this team went from one of the brightest futures in the NBA to the Bobcats in new colors via a series of failed offseason moves thought to be good for the team.

I realize they are different sports but anyone who complains about the Panthers not being able to "win" the offseason needs to take a long walk down memory lane at this Hornets year and remember that this team went from one of the brightest futures in the NBA to the Bobcats in new colors via a series of failed offseason moves thought to be good for the team.

Yep they definitely managed to somehow kill all that momentum and goodwill they garnered from the Hornets rebrand. The net effect of these offseason signings has been a far worse defensive team and a less efficient offensive team. If Hayward had worked out this team would be much better. He would have fit right in with what we needed. As it turns out, Lance was the worst possible fit.

What is a shame is having to watch Jeffrey Taylor and Jason Maxiel. Jeffrey Taylor just looks like he has no confidence at all. Maxiel tries hard but the problem, which isn't his, is that I do not want to see a guy who can't shoot when we need guys in the 4 who can shoot!! Put in Vonleh!

Archived