• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has any player talked up by Riverboat worked out well for us?

WOW!!

Well, he should talk up his players. I'd be pretty disappointed if we signed a guy and Ron said "oh yea this guys a piece of poo, just typical camp fodder"

This guy is on the cusp and prequels us from signing better FA ..... Is a little much imo..

Alexander should not be on this list. If he has his crap straightened out, then you may be suprised. The guy has talent and he may be ready to produce.

It doesn't matter how it happens that it doesn't workout..

Especially when the poo is Frank's fault. .

It just seem like a kiss of death right now for Ron to talk up players who haven't done poo up to that point. .

Right after bashing him and just prior to trying to trying to talk up Jarrett Boykin as a legitimate weapon for him

The kiss of death doesn't effect players who have actually proven something. . It's the unknown or unproven player not expected to do poo.. That Ron pumps up and ends up doing nothing or getting cut before the season ends.

There was that scrub LB we drafted a few years back that he was high on. Wouldn't shut up about him.

Luke Kuechly or something.

I guess the part about the "unknown player" pump up includes a top 10 pick in the draft now..lol

I thought we didn't want our coach to throw our players under the bus and bad mouth them to the media? Is he not allowed to do the opposite either? We want to encourage players to do their best, where's the incentive if they read headlines and quotes from their coach saying, 'nah he's not really starter material, we only brought him in to be on the bench and spur the other guys on.'

I thought we didn't want type our coach to throw our players under the bus and bad mouth them to the media? Is he not allowed to do the opposite either? We want to encourage players to do their best, where's the incentive if they read headlines and quotes from their coach saying, 'nah he's not really starter material, we only brought him in to be on the bench and spur the other guys on.'

Cool let's keep hoping Armati takes that training camp all star trophy to success. .

Archived