• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy's Panthers workout "went very well"

jdpanther5

what does this guy have to offer besides "he jus catches da ball"?

Great route runner

Deceptively quick

Hands like Glue

Solid Run Blocker

Ridiculous work ethic

Dude is just undersized. His biggest shortcomings are his measurables. Truthfully, he reminds me of a young Jericho Cotchery which isn't a bad thing. Solid smart receiver that catches what's thrown at him. Does his job and does it above average. I don't know if he'll be a superstar at the next level, but I don't see him as anything less than a solid #3/slot guy with a ceiling as a strong #2 option. 

Great route runner

Deceptively quick

Hands like Glue

Solid Run Blocker

Ridiculous work ethic

Dude is just undersized. His biggest shortcomings are his measurables. Truthfully, he reminds me of a young Jericho Cotchery which isn't a bad thing. Solid smart receiver that catches what's thrown at him. Does his job and does it above average. I don't know if he'll be a superstar at the next level, but I don't see him as anything less than a solid #3/slot guy with a ceiling as a strong #2 option. 

These kinds of guys just win.

I am all in.

Great route runner

Deceptively quick

Hands like Glue

Solid Run Blocker

Ridiculous work ethic

Meh, reminds me of Ryan Broyles to be quite honest.  Hell, he broke his record.  

Great route runner

Deceptively quick

Hands like Glue

Solid Run Blocker

Ridiculous work ethic

You don't need every guy on your team to be a superstar.

Sometimes you need guys that just do their job.

Why do you have a YouTube video of a horrible fuging "song" as your signature?

Cause I like it

But we aren't getting Hardy in the 3rd, no way. Wont be there. I think the Panthers are going to find a way to get this guy though. If we could nab Shaq Thompson at 25 then trade up early in the second to grab Hardy, the draft would be a home run just with that.

The writing is on the wall for it not to be an OT at 25 or even early, we brought in two low risk high reward guys already in Oher and Martin.

Archived