• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Mock for Your Consideration...

CatalystNX

Another dumb ass mock thread. I kbow zod is cheap and wants views n poo but im tired of some random ass pos making a new thread of his " guess"

Dear easter jesus please make one thread for every dumb asshole to make a mock

Since it was clearly labeled as a mock thread in the subject line, you had the obvious option not to open the thread.

Yet you did anyway just to be an ass.

Know whats worse than people who make posts I don't like? The little forum nazis who think its their resposibility to control what other people are allowed to post.

Don't like it? DON'T READ IT.

Another dumb ass mock thread. I kbow zod is cheap and wants views n poo but im tired of some random ass pos making a new thread of his " guess"

Dear easter jesus please make one thread for every dumb asshole to make a mock

excuse bob dylan he's been on a bender all night and needs some downers to fall asleep

he won't remember this post in a few hours

Breaking: Panthers GM Dave Gettleman heard listening to The Candy Man on his way home from work the other night.

020513-fashion-beauty-vintage-style-dons

This is a prospect I've really had my eye on for a while. Really I have. Guys I'm being serious. This is totally gonna be the pick.

Honestly until we met with him, I hadn't even considered Goldman at all. But after thinking about it and remembering another time when we had a dominant middle of the Dline when we had Jenkins and Buckner in the middle. I think that Goldman and Star could be that good in the future. I would give up a first rounder for another potential Kris Jenkins with a better work ethic. Jenkins was a beast when he got mad and motivated. Imagine someone who would bring that kind of intensity regularly.

Honestly until we met with him, I hadn't even considered Goldman at all. But after thinking about it and remembering another time when we had a dominant middle of the Dline when we had Jenkins and Buckner in the middle. I think that Goldman and Star could be that good in the future. I would give up a first rounder for another potential Kris Jenkins with a better work ethic. Jenkins was a beast when he got mad and motivated. Imagine someone who would bring that kind of intensity regularly.

His name is KK, and he's already on the roster. I swear Gettleman could draft a horse to play kicker in the first round and you guys would gush about how strong the horse's legs are.

His name is KK, and he's already on the roster. I swear Gettleman could draft a horse to play kicker in the first round and you guys would gush about how strong the horse's legs are.

I don't know about you guys but for me, I think back to when we had Kris Jenkins which we gladly gave a 2 for at number 44 and how much of a wrecking ball he could be when he played all out . Problem was that he didn't always want to give a great effort. Even then he was a probowler. This guy just seems like another guy like that. Knowing what I know about Jenkins and then about Goldman's potential, I can see where this would be a real BPA choice and would get on board given what I already know about Gettleman's eye for talent. This would be a Pierre-Paul type pickup where he is such a physical specimen you have to give him close scrutiny.

Me I want a receiver if Strong or Perrimen are there. But like I can see the rationale for an exceptional back or defensive lineman as well. As for KK he is a very good tackle. With our blitzing pressuring defense we need fresh guys all the time. I se this as Coles replacement and an immediate contributor. Not a replacement for the young guys on the team. Still I doubt Gettleman pulls the string unless all of his other high draft board picks are already gone.

I don't know about you guys but for me, I think back to when we had Kris Jenkins which we gladly gave a 2 for at number 44 and how much of a wrecking ball he could be when he played all out . Problem was that he didn't always want to give a great effort. Even then he was a probowler. This guy just seems like another guy like that. Knowing what I know about Jenkins and then about Goldman's potential, I can see where this would be a real BPA choice and would get on board given what I already know about Gettleman's eye for talent. This would be a Pierre-Paul type pickup where he is such a physical specimen you have to give him close scrutiny.

Me I want a receiver if Strong or Perrimen are there. But like I can see the rationale for an exceptional back or defensive lineman as well. As for KK he is a very good tackle. With our blitzing pressuring defense we need fresh guys all the time. I se this as Coles replacement and an immediate contributor. Not a replacement for the young guys on the team. Still I doubt Gettleman pulls the string unless all of his other high draft board picks are already gone.

It would be his 3rd DT he's taken in the first 2 rounds in 3 years. DT is one position we absolutely don't need. Would be a complete luxury pick. So far Gettleman has not set the team up to take BPA.

Since it was clearly labeled as a mock thread in the subject line, you had the obvious option not to open the thread.

Yet you did anyway just to be an ass.

Know whats worse than people who make posts I don't like? The little forum nazis who think its their resposibility to control what other people are allowed to post.

Don't like it? DON'T READ IT.

Hey, i fuged up and i agree

Archived