• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Related.....Update

chknwing

Understandable....but now there are articles out there talking about the more aggressive body lines being incorporated on the body of the WRX. Typically Subaru runs by 5 year body cycles with model refreshes at the two and a half year mark. However because of the new redesigns of the Outback and Legacy Subaru has pushed up the refreshments of the WRX and the Forester.....mainly to outfit all the vehicles with new integrated infotainment systems. Subaru won't stop there because it wouldn't make financial sense to have 4 redesigns in a 5 year span. Right now you can't order a new WRX because Subaru is gearing up for a refresh.

I really do hope you're right man. Cause that Concept is beautiful. But the new Model WRX is going on what its 2nd year now? That's REALLY short life span for a body style. 

That being said they need to do something with their design. They have the best internal workings of a vehicle... and by far the best drive. But if I had to choose between the current WRX STI (it kills me there is no hatch) and this new Civic. Well see for yourself....

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/04/01/honda-civic-concept-new-york-2015/

And I even like the color. 

I really do hope you're right man. Cause that Concept is beautiful. But the new Model WRX is going on what its 2nd year now? That's REALLY short life span for a body style. 

That being said they need to do something with their design. They have the best internal workings of a vehicle... and by far the best drive. But if I had to choose between the current WRX STI (it kills me there is no hatch) and this new Civic. Well see for yourself....

http://www.autoblog.com/2015/04/01/honda-civic-concept-new-york-2015/

And I even like the color. 

I agree about the hatchback.  A lot of people ask about that.  Personally I think it was a miscalculation that will be rectified.  Subaru buyers have a tendency to be naturally practical in terms of utility.  While the current WRX doesn't offer the 5 door it's still roomy and practical for a sedan....I wouldn't rule out a return to the hatchback in the future.  When?  I don't know.  

The current WRX has an awesome front end stance.....I wouldn't be surprised if we saw xenons, more aggressive rear body designs, and new infotainment systems with Eyesight in the near future.

I agree about the hatchback.  A lot of people ask about that.  Personally I think it was a miscalculation that will be rectified.  Subaru buyers have a tendency to be naturally practical in terms of utility.  While the current WRX doesn't offer the 5 door it's still roomy and practical for a sedan....I wouldn't rule out a return to the hatchback in the future.  When?  I don't know.  

The current WRX has an awesome front end stance.....I wouldn't be surprised if we xenons, more aggressive rear body designs, and new infotainment systems with Eyesight.

My current Vehicle is a 2014 Forester XT with eyesight and the like. I test drove some many different vehicles before I finally bought it. And it was the best purchase I've made in a long time. 

My current Vehicle is a 2014 Forester XT with eyesight and the like. I test drove some many different vehicles before I finally bought it. And it was the best purchase I've made in a long time.

Best investment too. They're impossible to find used, especially what I covet...the premium XT.

Ive got a 2010 prem forester and 2015 Crosstrek for the wife.

That's what I got fully loaded, every bell and whistle. The white one.

To keep it Panther related, I got the towing package (mainly for the bike rack lol) but I have a Panthers Trailer Hitch cover. That was stolen while I was hiking here in California. I should have had a lock on it but I had it in both NC and Atlanta without anyone screwing with it. Should have known a Jackass 9er or Raider fan would. 

Anywho its reordered with a lock this time. 

That's what I got fully loaded, every bell and whistle. The white one.

To keep it Panther related, I got the towing package (mainly for the bike rack lol) but I have a Panthers Trailer Hitch cover. That was stolen while I was hiking here in California. I should have had a lock on it but I had it in both NC and Atlanta without anyone screwing with it. Should have known a Jackass 9er or Raider fan would.

Anywho its reordered with a lock this time.

The premium doesn't have the leather...what you have is nicer. Turbo feels good in that car.

Go Panthers!

Archived