• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Holidays suck.

Dex

Am I the only miserable SOB that can't stand holidays? You're forced to talk to relatives, the stress of the cooking and cleaning and now my usual Sunday of doing nothing(masterbating/video games) is ruined. I get it for the kids but this sucks. 

/rant

I cannot flippin stand holidays. Everybody expects you to feel, act, think a certain way and if you do not you get crap for it. I am sorry but my mood, good or bad, is determined by things far different than what the calendar says.

If you try to explain that however, or worse, do something else and ignore the day altogether then it is even worse.

Family isn't just the most important thing, it's the only thing. So tell your fuging mother you fuging love her and just bite the bullet you ungrateful son of a b*tch

Family is not the only thing. I'd be perfectly happy living alone with nobody. That will change when I have kids of course but there are plenty of things to life besides family.

Family is not the only thing. I'd be perfectly happy living alone with nobody. That will change when I have kids of course but there are plenty of things to life besides family.

You would be terrible in Italian mob movies.

Archived