• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leaked Batman v Superman Trailer

KissMyConverse

The brief scenes of the Batman look "off" to me. The batsuit doesn't seem intimidating, more of a mechanical/robotic look. The glowing eyes may have been a suit Bruce Wayne borrowed from Stark Industries.

I'm not sold on AoU either. The fights scenes in these trailers seemed rehashed material from the previous film. Just robots instead of aliens.

Michael Keaton

Christian Bale

Adam West

George Clooney

Val Kilmer

While Adam West was from the TV series, I still rank him over all but Keaton and Bale.

Bale isn't the best actor, but he did very well with rhe role.

Clooney has always been overrated as an actor, generally speaking.

Michael Keaton was the best actor to ever actually take the role, and he owned it.

He was also smart enough to not want his legacy to be "BATMAN".

Can't blame him.

I like Keaton as Batman but physically he didn't match the part. As a whole Bale has done the best job so far. Kilmer had an underrated performance. Clooney was complete trash. He simply bobbled his head the whole movie.

The Nolan Trilogy was great but I do agree it would be a hard interpretation to mesh into the Superman Universe.

The Dark Knight Rises was good but I didn't like that Wayne was so affected by Rachel's death. I also didn't think he had a dominating enough victory against Bane in the second fight. Batman almost lucks into winning.

Lets not kid ourselves though. If Ledger didn't die Nolan would still be making Batman movies. I'd wager he would have at least made 4-5 films.

That said I think this trailer is encouraging. I'm looking at it with an open mind and I think it has potential. This Batman will probably be the closest adaption we've seen from the comics.

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, PandaPancake said:

Anyone else catch the clip from Gotham? There was a lot going on

possible spoiler....

According to @devincf, an early draft of the BvS script had Batman "receiving" a vision in which Superman had conquered the world. That clip may have been this sequence. Devin points out he thought they removed that part from the script, but this looks like it could be that scene. 

Archived