• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leaked Batman v Superman Trailer

KissMyConverse

Eh, I'm not a fanboy of either. That said, the hype that BvS is generating is out of this world. Opening Weekend will have a new champion soon.

what hype...?  i follow comic movie news very heavily and i haven't seen a ton... AoU hype train is ridiculous right now and i feel like Suicide Squad is getting hyped up more than BvS is

Fanboys everywhere are NOW calling him the most intimidating Batman of all time :lol:, and the detractors are claiming to be supporters.

It's amazing how fast these fans pull a 180.

Just from that one line in the trailer you can tell this version of Batman will be more aggressive than Nolans at least.

Oh, without a doubt. Batfleck is gonna be a beast BUT it's a teaser. I just find it funny. Half of these fans were calling for Affleck's head... now he could he end up being the baddest [mofo] Batman ever.

I think the hate Ben got actually surpassed the Ledger/Joker announcement.

I still can't get DareDevil out of my mind.... 

That being said it looks like BvS is actually embracing Frank Miller where DareDevil ignored him. And I think that will make the world of difference. Ben's a better actor than he was then BUT its all about the source material and what 30 something didn't get into comics because of Miller? 

Archived