• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers meeting with Landon Collins

jdpanther5

We've been saying it but no one wants to hear it. Did the Panthers ever meet with Sample?

I don't think we usually meet with prospects who go in the 3rd or later unless there are some health questions or they are from a small school

We have met with loads of mid and late round prospects from both large and small football programs. Check out the prospect meetings list in the Draft forum.

Pro days and all star games sure, but it is not that common for us to host them on a visit or do a private workout with them from my recollection

Yeah I don't get all this liability in coverage talk.  That is media propaganda garbage.  Firstly, Bama played a 3-3-5 defense.  So they lined up Collins in man-to-man situations.  Dude's not a corner, so yeah he got beat at times.  Here, he will be playing in zone coverages, allowing him to use that speed of his to make plays.

Even if you bought the coverage garbage, we all know Collins will be a step up from Harper.  Though I said before, I like Tillman to play safety for us.

Archived