• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jennings to the Phins?

DelhommesTheMan

Yeah but I won a contest through Chris Mortenson and got a ESPN t-shirt using this name in a fantasy league years ago....so I am nostalgic to it.

Gotcha.

I purposely avoided choosing a player name as part of my username because stuff happens (like with Steve Smith, doe example).

Gotcha.

I purposely avoided choosing a player name as part of my username because stuff happens (like with Steve Smith, doe example).

I think Henne got a bad wrap, and was poo on by the Dolphins conservative approach with him. Sporano and Dan Henning told him to throw the ball into the crowd instead of throwing INTs and turned him into "Checkdown Chad"....which if you watch his 4 years at Michigan he was a gun slinger. They totally clipped his wings, and I honestly believe it ruined his career. 

I think Henne got a bad wrap, and was poo on by the Dolphins conservative approach with him. Sporano and Dan Henning told him to throw the ball into the crowd instead of throwing INTs and turned him into "Checkdown Chad"....which if you watch his 4 years at Michigan he was a gun slinger. They totally clipped his wings, and I honestly believe it ruined his career.

Isn't getting Tannehill the better overall outcome though?

Even at his best, I'm not sure Henne would have been as good as who you've got right now.

Why on earth do we need more draft picks? There is a significant drop off in talent between the top 3 receivers and the rest. If Parker falls beyond 18 you make a move for him if you're serious on a 1st rd WR.

Agholor will be a better player than Parker.

Agholor will be a better player than Parker.

There's every chance you're right and I have a lot of faith in Agholor, but right now Parker is 3 inches taller, just as fast and quite a bit stronger. I get the feeling Agholor would be a great fit in the right system, while you could build your system around Parker. 

There's every chance you're right and I have a lot of faith in Agholor, but right now Parker is 3 inches taller, just as fast and quite a bit stronger. I get the feeling Agholor would be a great fit in the right system, while you could build your system around Parker.

I just wouldn't trade up for any wideout but Cooper and only if he falls into the mid-late teens.

Archived