• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers are a candidate to trade up for Andrus Peat, DJ Humphries or Cedric Ogbuehi

Fidel Cashflow

Trading up in the first is usually fairly costly. Truth is, this OT draft class is about as mediocre as you can get. Last year's class was supposed to be strong and no one emerged as dependable starters.

Its hard to expect OT rookies to be ready out of the gate, so Im willing to wait. Considering its doubtful we get a year-1 starting OT anyway, I dont think its smart to trade up.

Plus, who knows if any OTs shake out of next years FA class. We got Martin and Oher. They may be fine For this season and there are viable T's in the later rounds like Chaz Green, who I like ptettyuch just as much as Humphries.

Who knows...we'll see.

I'd puke if we traded up in the first for Ogbuehi. He allowed 7 sacks last season. That is horrible for a 1st round offensive lineman. And add to that his ACL injury i wouldnt touch him in the 1st and i would definitely not move up to grab him.

Archived