• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Consiracy theory. Panthers will win superbowl this year.

Drithe

First off I apologise for mispelling Conspiracy. GRRRR.

1. Jake Delhomme 11/16 for 180 YDS!! That is pretty good actually. But it seems to me he held off JUST BIT. Strange? mmmm?

2. Everytime Williams showed off some brilliance that pulled him off. MMMM?

3. Keeping Stewart out? IM hearing he looks great running now. Maybe they saving the beast until the season starts>

4. There is NO WAY IN HELL this defense can be this bad, even in the preseason! Holding back a little by trying a few new things added on to the old defense as well? MMMMM?

5. Finally it comes down to this .........Queen City TV & Appliances have not offered the "BUY AND TV AND DONT PAY FOR IT IF WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL" add the always do for the last 4 years or so.

Me thinks they know somethings.

You just cant beat this kind of logic. If you will excuse me now Im going to sit on the comode for a while and think about how THE BIG CAT actually fired his sons for asking him to trade J. Peppers for Michael Vick ....... and a bag of Doritoes.

End of Line.

Guest Hulk Hogan

1. Jake Delhomme 11/16 for 180 YDS!! That is pretty good actually. But it seems to me he held off JUST BIT. Strange? mmmm?

3. Keeping Stewart out? IM hearing he looks great running now. Maybe they saving the beast until the season starts>

4. There is NO WAY IN HELL this defense can be this bad, even in the preseason! Holding back a little by trying a few new things added on to the old defense as well? MMMMM?

5. Finally it comes down to this .........Queen City TV & Appliances have not offered the "BUY AND TV AND DONT PAY FOR IT IF WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL" add the always do for the last 4 years or so.

You just cant beat this kind of logic. If you will excuse me now Im going to sit on the comode for a while and think about how THE BIG CAT actually fired his sons for asking him to trade J. Peppers for Michael Vick ....... and a bag of Doritoes.

End of Line.

Thats a great conspiracy theory there DUDE! Wanna tell me who's going to be the next WWE champion too?

BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER!

BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER!

You should have just went with point 5. That alone would have had everyone on your side. By adding the other 4 you just made youself look a little off.

Wow. Is it bad that I find the first four reasons horrible but the fifth to be legit?

:eek:

End of Line.

Funny, after reading this, I can only focus on one thing.....

mmsYellowPeanut.jpg

Archived