• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 5, Pick 38, 174th Overall, The Carolina Panthers Select Cameron Artis-Payne, RB Auburn

Proudiddy

Yahoo Shutdown Corner

Eric Edholm @ Eric_Edholm

Jan 20

Hope Cameron Artis-Payne goes somewhere where uniform

number 44 is available. He has massive "44" tattoo across his

entire back.

Eric Edholm @ Eric_Edholm

1h

Cameron Artis-Payne might want to start negotiating with

#Panthers LS JJ Jansen for No. 44 now. CAP has a MASSIVE

"44" tattoo on his back.

In the days leading up to the Outback Bowl and not feeling he was getting enough of the spotlight shone on him, Artis-Payne decided to pay Melvin Gordon a backhanded compliment by saying he wished he could have loved to play against the defenses of Northwestern, Illinois and Purdue instead of the tough SEC defenses he played against.

Oops.

Gordon rushed for an Outback Bowl record 251 yards on 35 carries and three second-half touchdowns in No.17 Wisconsin ’s victory

on Artis-Payne's comment:

“It had me a little fired up; I’m not going to lie,” he said. ... And as an added bonus, he nearly doubled up Artis-Payne’s paltry 126 yards.

http://wisconsin.scout.com/story/1497947-gordon-goes-out-in-style#.VKXuuvprkdw.twitter

B6Sv_cGIUAEoF4T.jpg

Tolbert missed a considerable amount of time last year and is not getting older. Not saying CAP will be the same as Tolbert physically but will more than likely replace him as far as his role on this team. Wouldn't surprise me if Tolbert is not on this team come Aug.

Yeah, he's pricey and performed very poorly compared to what we're used to, I still think he sticks this year as this could be a possible run to the championship. If jes up to par, hes still one of the best hB in the NFL..especially blockin-wise.

we'll see

that's because a lot of what's in the video is poor tackling.

You know where else you see an awful lot of poor tackling these days?

In the NFL.

The contact rules that the NFLPA got put into the last CBA have made good tackling a rare commodity (sadly).

That, plus you've got lots of guys wanting to make the highlight reel with big hits.  Textbook tacklers like Luke Kuechly are increasingly difficult to find anymore.

Archived