• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dante Fowler, he be hurt.

I mean I really feel sorry for the Jags... and I hate it when any player is injured.

it's hard to not feel bad for the Jaguars. haha. they are one of the few cellar dwellers that I allow myself to feel bad for, mainly due to the expansion team ties. they're like our clumsy little brother who can't seem to do any thing right lol

“I don’t know what happened,” Dantzler told the Times-Union’s Hays Carlyon. “I just was kicking back and punched him and then he just fell down. I feel terrible. He’s a good player. I feel like [expletive]. I’m getting killed on Twitter.”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2458414-dante-fowler-jr-injury-updates-on-jaguars-des-knee-and-return

Dantzler also added, per DiRocco, "I went to apologize to him and he was like, ‘You’re good, man. It’s just football."

That's obviously not the way the Jaguars wanted to start rookie minicamp. Many viewed Fowler as one of the top pass-rushing prospects in the class and expected him to immediately assume a large role at defensive end.

Now, his status is already a question mark. Jacksonville will hope it's nothing more than a brief scare. All it can do now is wait for further information about the extent of the ailment.

“I don’t know what happened,” Dantzler told the Times-Union’s Hays Carlyon. “I just was kicking back and punched him and then he just fell down. I feel terrible. He’s a good player. I feel like [expletive]. I’m getting killed on Twitter.”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2458414-dante-fowler-jr-injury-updates-on-jaguars-des-knee-and-return

Dantzler also added, per DiRocco, "I went to apologize to him and he was like, ‘You’re good, man. It’s just football."

That's obviously not the way the Jaguars wanted to start rookie minicamp. Many viewed Fowler as one of the top pass-rushing prospects in the class and expected him to immediately assume a large role at defensive end.

Now, his status is already a question mark. Jacksonville will hope it's nothing more than a brief scare. All it can do now is wait for further information about the extent of the ailment.

The hell? I don't know how anyone could possibly blame the OL for that. It's not like he went low or anything. Fowler just had a plant go horribly wrong. People are stupid.

it's hard to not feel bad for the Jaguars. haha. they are one of the few cellar dwellers that I allow myself to feel bad for, mainly due to the expansion team ties. they're like our clumsy little brother who can't seem to do any thing right lol

No sympathy here. For Fowler yes. For Jacksonville, zero, zip, zilch, nada. I remember how nasty they were saying we weren't a football area, didn't deserve a team, what a joke we were, etc. Seriously.

Archived