• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy 36th Birthday Smitty

RelaxImaPro

What a delicate flower.

36 going on 13.

I wonder if he teaches his children to hold and nurse grudges?  Because that's what Jesus would do, right?

And everybody in this fanbase loved that behavior or brushed it off when he was here.....even the owner. So i dont understand your point but the number one trait of this fanbase is to hop that fence at any given moment so its understandable.

What a delicate flower.

36 going on 13.

I wonder if he teaches his children to hold and nurse grudges? Because that's what Jesus would do, right?

I can take snide remarks from posters who have been panthers fans their whole life.

I can even take smart ass comments from posters that jumped on board during the SB run.

What I can't take is BS spewing from the mouth of posters who didn't become Panther fans until Cam came here.

You weren't there for the SB run where if not for this man we be the only team in the NFCS to have never been to one.

We were.

You were not there for the 2010 Clausen debacle where Smith was the only GD thing entertaining to watch that entire season.

We were.

So before you go disrespecting this man remember 2 things.

1. If not for 89 Cam would not have had the record breaking rookie year he had.

2. If Cam would have been drafted by the Saints, cowboys, 49ers, or any other douche dumpster team you be a fan of theirs.

With that said before you disrespect 89 remember that this board is full of pre-Cam fans who remember when it was 89 all the time.....so ICE UP SON.

What a delicate flower.

36 going on 13.

I wonder if he teaches his children to hold and nurse grudges?  Because that's what Jesus would do, right?

Steve Smith isn't Jesus. He's never claimed to be anything other than what he is.

And everybody in this fanbase loved that behavior or brushed it off when he was here.....even the owner. So i dont understand your point but the number one trait of this fanbase is to hop that fence at any given moment so its understandable.

I think my point is pretty clear.  Ol' Smitty loves to make a public and open case about what a great caring Christian man he is. 

Great, caring Christian men are not petty boys who hold grudges.  There's a word in the Bible for those who like to promote the public image of the great, caring God-fearing man but are really petty boys who hold grudges out of the public eye.

I can take snide remarks from posters who have been panthers fans their whole life.

I can even take smart ass comments from posters that jumped on board during the SB run.

What I can't take is BS spewing from the mouth of posters who didn't become Panther fans until Cam came here.

I personally don't give a rats ass WHAT you can or cannot take.

Kiss that hypocrites ass right on the rosey if that's your deal, but some of us don't give a poo about him.

I personally don't give a rats ass WHAT you can or cannot take.

Kiss that hypocrites ass right on the rosey if that's your deal, but some of us don't give a poo about him.

Yeah, Cam fanboys who are only panther fans because of one player.

Your opinion of 89 is a testament of your lack of panther fandom.

Oh yeah, go fug yourself.

Dan Morgan was my favorite player. But Smitty was my favorite player on offense. When he first transitioned to WR he would get some stupid 15 yd penalties that I hated. Then I realized that fire was what fueled him...and still does apparently. I don't have any problem with him acting immature now. It's part of who he is. I don't mind. I'll be happy the day he retires as a Panther. I don't know if he was the best player in Panther history but he was definitely the most entertaining and fun to watch.

Archived