• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, RB Brandon Wegher...

J.Cage

So...let me get this straight.  We're gonna do a comparative analysis and tell me if the 2 situations seem different

Jameis was accused of raping a person and while found innocent, is still in a civil court case against the accuser and people who have investigated the case have found that while a rape may not have happened, something pretty shady did in fact happen.  While most people would use this moment to get out of the public eye after being accused of THE WORST CRIME SHORT OF MURDER A MAN CAN DO, he went on to get blasted for stealing from a publix and constantly in the news for things not associated with quarterbacking the Seminoles

Brandon Wegher got into a fight with his brother, and while clearly over the edge for domestic violence, me and my brothers have caused more than one set of stitches by fighting and no one has been charged in domestic abuse.

Jameis is the #1 overall draft pick, playing the most visible position in all of sports, and the day he was drafted became the undisputed face of an NFL franchise.

Brandon Wegher is an UDFA who will have to fight to make the practice squad, let alone the final 53 (even though I think he's a great back).  On top of this, if you asked 100 random panther fans out at a bar (not huddlers, just panther fans) maybe 1 would even have a clue who this guy was, let alone that he was even signed to the team.

As for Jameis, he is a supremely talented player, and AT ANY OTHER POSITION I would easily take a flyer on him, but the problem is, he is the one driving the bus.  Imagine for a second you have Dale Earnhardt Jr driving your bus, but only when he's hopped up on painkillers.  At his best, it's an amazing smooth ride that gets to it's destination fast.  At it's worst you get in a wreck and burn everyone on the bus alive.

Show me somebody who hasn't had a fistfight with their brother and I'll show you somebody who doesn't have a brother.

Said it elsewhere: If fighting with your brother counted as domestic violence, my brother and I would both be in jail as habitual criminals.

Show me somebody who hasn't had a fistfight with their brother and I'll show you somebody who doesn't have a brother.

Said it elsewhere: If fighting with your brother counted as domestic violence, my brother and I would both be in jail as habitual criminals.

Three strike rule....would be serving a life sentence.

This.

I say again, who the hell hasn't punched their brother, let alone push lol

Heck, full on, knock down, drag outs...

Regardless of how you feel about Winston (and I'm largely indifferent) any attempt to equate these two situations is pretty silly.

Archived