• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

jstew

I don't want to see Stewart hurt. I want to see him trucking people over on the way to the endzone. It's just Stewart has a hard time staying on the field for 16 games. Do I hope he plays in every game? Absolutely. He is a great RB and we need him.

SMH. This is one of those rep-identifying threads...

Now whatever valid points you may make... people will respond with...

"Says the guy who said, we thought J-Stew was soft."

Eh, thats cool with me. I have no problem with yalls thoughts of my thread, i did say flame me. Maybe me and panthersunited can team up and make a thread that will really put yalls pantys in a wad.

Back on subject, if stewart does play well and run for 1000 plus, will he be kept around next season?

Huddle amnesia. "No one here thinks he's soft." Yeah, when he was on the Tour de France last preseason there were plenty of people that thought he was soft. Hell, he posted all these vacation pics then showed up at training camp injured and people said things like, "How can he look Thomas Davis in the eye?!" Lol

Personally, I think sometimes the organization says he has minor injuries when they mean, "we don't want him to risk injury preseason." I personally don't have a problem with him taking it easy until it counts as long as he stays in shape, which he seems to do.

Archived