• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Confidence Level for the 2015 Season

mpugh6

I'm pretty confident however there are a lot of IFS for this team. If Oher can step in and be a solid LT, j stew can manage to stay healthy for the whole season, and Funchess produces like were all expecting him to I don't see why we can't win at least 12 games. Worst case scenario I see us going 9-7 or 10-6. Its time guys, we're gonna be real.

Confidence level: 100%

Why not? What are people afraid? That they're expectations will be crushed and they'll need psychiatric treatment for depression?

Be a goddam fan and hope/wish/desire for the best!

Wait... I forgot... some "fans" prefer to be "real". And then when success does occur, they grab on to that caboose.

Lol

looking at that schedule i think we can realistically pull out 12 wins this year and i feel good about us not only winning the nfcs again (possibly sweeping the division), but i feel like we can make it to the nfccg.

i also think our chances of getting into the superbowl are as good as any team out there, esp. in the nfc.

i feel like we will likely go 5-1 in the division, 3-1 vs. afcs, 3-1 vs. nfce, and beat either the packers or the seahawks.

My confidence going into camp is at a 9. Coming out of camp? I don't know yet. At this point, I see us at 11 wins and winning the South again...plus or minus 2 games. I'll reevaluate after camp and after preseason as the injuries get updated and the roster are made, not just for us but for the rest of the league as well.

If we start 3-1 before the break, we should make the playoffs at a min 9-7...there's going to be a bad stretch somewhere...but I'm looking forward to Cam whipping the ball into some of those big bodies this season, not to mention having some speed to keep the opposing D from cheating on the coverages.

so hopefully, the passing will allow JStew to remain healthy but I do think we need another RB to emerge to take some hits for him.

Our D will be Tenacious,and it will be interesting to see how the new guys fly around in our scheme.

But home field in the playoffs will determine if it's a good season or something unreal... 

I'm stupid overconfident.  I truly believe that we're gonna get Oher's best.  It's amazing how little slack this guy has gotten when compared to other similar players.  He's had 2 bad seasons in a row, and one of them he was battling injuries and playing for the fuging Titans.  But even if Oher sucks, he'd have to hit a new career low in performance level to match the suckage we had at LT last year.  So I'm confident we've improved at our weakest position, either a little or a LOT.

Everywhere else on the roster was not a problem for me going in to this offseason, except maybe needing a decent body at CB and improved ST.  The staff saw it the same way.  We filled all those holes in Free Agency, and added some serious players in the draft.  Shaq Thompson has the ability to elevate our defense to a whole new level once he adjusts to the NFL game.  Funchess gives us a clear identity on offense.  We're just gonna go over you and get the ball.  Daryl Williams gives us a potential RT of the future in case Remmer's late-year production was just a flash in a the pan.  Cameron Artis-Payne gives us Stewart insurance.

I don't see the weakness.  Are there a few positions where injuries could hurt us?  Sure.  But I never let that worry me too much in the offseason.  And sure we could use a more dominant bookend for Johnson, but I believe one of the 4 guys in the rotation will step up this year.  Probably Ealy or Alexander.

It's gonna be a good season guys.  We're gonna win the NFC South for a third year in a row and have a chance at a deep playoff run.

Super Bowl , top 5 defense and offense

13-3

Key #1 rushing offense carries the team to a Super Bowl win

Cam newton 4,000+ passing yds 700 rushing yds

J-stew: 1800yds

KB:1,000

Olsen: 1,000

Fuchs; 800

Structure: Defense creates 3 and out

Offense can score fast or methodical , red zone efficiency is top 5

Archived