• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for my beloved Panther fan friends

Hawk

the most dangerous place for a QB, regardless of how mobile he is, is the pocket. that will never change. he's a smart runner and more than able to take care of himself in that regard. it's the defenders dropping into the backfield that he can't see that is the threat and that's going to be the same with all QBs.

the most dangerous place for a QB, regardless of how mobile he is, is the pocket. that will never change. he's a smart runner and more than able to take care of himself in that regard. it's the defenders dropping into the backfield that he can't see that is the threat and that's going to be the same with all QBs.

​RG3 will disagree!  Cam obviously plays a very agressive style and he's willing to take the big hit to make the big play, but how long can that last?

Hawk serious question, how many Panthers games have you watched?

Cam avoids contact like the plague... he's no RGIII.

There have been many, many times when he could've picked up 3,4 5 more yards, but got down...

Rayzor is right... he's been much more vulnerable in the pocket than running.

with so much guaranteed money, are you concerned at all about Cam's playing style with regards to longevity etc?

​Let me ask you this

With how little your QB has to do with your overall team's success are you or are you not terrified that he will be grossly overpaid?

I'd be more scared with a QB who isn't nearly as good as ours has been or will be.

Hawk serious question, how many Panthers games have you watched?

Cam avoids contact like the plague... he's no RGIII.

There have been many, many times when he could've picked up 3,4 5 more yards, but got down...

Rayzor is right... he's been much more vulnerable in the pocket than running.

​a few, but no, not many.  Just seems to be that he has taken some pretty big hits over his career is all.  Maybe I'm wrong then but seems he uses his strength and size alot and that has to take a toll.

​a few, but no, not many.  Just seems to be that he has taken some pretty big hits over his career is all.  Maybe I'm wrong then but seems he uses his strength and size alot and that has to take a toll.

​Not really, the main time he uses his size is goal line stuff, and I can't remember a time he took a big hit on the goal line.

Archived