• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me about your idiosyncrasies.

pstall

Dont touch or grab my wrists 

Stay away from my belly button. I think it will come untied.

I will spend 5 minutes trying to use a utensil or tool to pick something up then just bending over to pick it up.

Groceries come in the house in one trip

Showering at night is not a replacement for showering in the morning. 

back to a wall or facing a door in a restaurant 

I do not drink beer at a sit down dinner. I have a a cocktail prior to ordering and wine with dinner. Or just a water/tea/coke...and I love beer just not with dinner.

Dont touch or grab my wrists 

Stay away from my belly button. I think it will come untied.

I will spend 5 minutes trying to use a utensil or tool to pick something up then just bending over to pick it up.

Groceries come in the house in one trip

Showering at night is not a replacement for showering in the morning. 

back to a wall or facing a door in a restaurant 

I do not drink beer at a sit down dinner. I have a a cocktail prior to ordering and wine with dinner. Or just a water/tea/coke...and I love beer just not with dinner.

Ok this is freakishly similar to some of mine.

I can't fall asleep when it's completely silent. Has to be some kind of background noise--television, music, radio, people talking in another room, etc. (usually tv or music).

Agree with you on this one . Btw- I just saw a pretty cool sound generator in Brookstone. It creates 5 different types of sounds ( rain, ocean, white noise etc) and doubles as a Bluetooth speaker.

okay I don't get people that shower in the morning...

Do you really go to bed with a day's worth of stank and oils on your body? Do you give it a quick go with a whore bath?

Do you wash your sheets like twice a week?

okay I don't get people that shower in the morning...

Do you really go to bed with a day's worth of stank and oils on your body? Do you give it a quick go with a whore bath?

Do you wash your sheets like twice a week?

who are you Mike Rowe? 

Agree with you on this one . Btw- I just saw a pretty cool sound generator in Brookstone. It creates 5 different types of sounds ( rain, ocean, white noise etc) and doubles as a Bluetooth speaker.

Hmm... I've tried those sound generators before and they never worked for me. At my house I'll either throw a record on the changer or put on a random tv show and set the sleep timer for 30 minutes, depending on the day. 

Archived