• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who will be this year's surprise player?

Jeremy Igo

Easy pick:  Funchess

Hard Picks:  Brian Blechen  OLB, Utah.  Special teams for now, the third LB when Davis moves on. 

Dean Marlow, FS James Madison.  Again, special teams, but there is room at S behind Boston.

Garry Peters, CB Clemson.  Every year, we find a rookie CB we didn't know we had.

You have to appreciate depth and special teams to get where I am coming from, but these players were gems.

Kony Ealy. I think he's going to come out stronger than people anticipate, and be ready to fill that role that we all hoped he would fill.

I also really like Brandon Wegher as my dark horse.  I actually anticipate Stew on the bike at some point during TC as a "precautionary" just to see who is really worth their poo to back him up. I have no loyalties back there, and may the best man win

I'm really hoping someone at the DE position can really emerge as a consistent threat opposite Charles. Honestly I think that is going to be the biggest thing to keep an eye on this TC. Our defense needs to have an effective pass rusher at all 4 DL positions so it is crucial someone steps up there.

On offense I'm going with Corey Brown. Really fighting the urge not to call him Philly Brown because I think that is a cool nickname but out of respect for Corey I wont. I think he'll be a really good route runner this season he's just gotta stay healthy.

I'm really hoping someone at the DE position can really emerge as a consistent threat opposite Charles. Honestly I think that is going to be the biggest thing to keep an eye on this TC. Our defense needs to have an effective pass rusher at all 4 DL positions so it is crucial someone steps up there.

On offense I'm going with Corey Brown. Really fighting the urge not to call him Philly Brown because I think that is a cool nickname but out of respect for Corey I wont. I think he'll be a really good route runner this season he's just gotta stay healthy.

cough cough    frank Alexander

Archived