• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Advice - What's the best way to ask your wife to get a boob job?

Hotsauce

mods really need to tighten the screws on "panther related". this is becoming a free for all.

Title is pretty clear on what this thread is about. If you clicked it and had to read the thread to discover it isn't Panther related, then it has nothing to do with the mods.

If you feel the need to ask the mother of your children to get a boob job, you might want to look in the mirror first and make sure you're all that and then some.  

While I agree in sentiment, women usually get boob jobs for themselves - confidence, self image, etc.

OP here...

Ohh the places this thread has gone!

First off, there has been solid advice, thank you!

Secondly, some of these answers are hilarious!  

And finally for the emo feminists, your answers were the funniest!

Basically this was nothing more then a fun thread. Solid points about supporting her and not forcing it on her!  I appreciate some of the thoughts on her confidence, etc...

We actually have a lot of friends that have fake boob jobs (search my "Is getting Jacked Off in the hot tub appropriate?" thread in the Lounge). She has brought it up several times in a round about way in the past. As a husband, I have a right to voice my opinion on whether she would look good with/without them. As far as my own self improvement, I am down 15 lbs since I started working out/eating better a couple months ago (she told me all the time I needed to loose some lbs!). 

Ultimately, it's her decision, and I will always love and support her no matter what!  

Which means more effort on my part convincing girls I'm not you and eventually to get laid, and bro, I do not appreciate that.

you need to tell those girls to quit choosing assholes, first and foremost.  Second, once they admit defeat, they are absolutely ready for a guy like you, it doesn't take much at this point.  

The problem may be, though, that they go back to the assholes.  It can be a very long downward spiral.

On the other hand, you could be edgy and provide them with a little mental stimulation and still not have to be a complete asshole.  This also works.

If you find colorful descriptions of chestacles hilarious like me, for the love of God keep them to yourself.  She will not laugh at the thought of her chest looking like lemons in an old sock.  

She will not laugh, she will murder you.

lol i used the fruit-in-sock allusion once.

..............ONCE.

Archived