• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Advice - What's the best way to ask your wife to get a boob job?

Hotsauce

I prefer smaller breasts but I imagine in the post-children territory the lag of sag would be really nice. 

My girlfriend from highschool was my "first" for everything, she had decent breasts but developed an eating disorder and they turned into the saggiest things I've ever seen. I appriciated them the best I could but I've been so thankful for every perky pair I've touched since then.

I've heard of these things called "Gummy Bear" implants that supposedly feel like the real thing(a bag of sand)?

In all seriousness, I would put the boob job on the back burner.  If you want to make her happy, wait until she's complaining about her belly that's never coming back and tell her you would support her if she wanted to get a tuck.  If she does, then you can go for the boobs as part of the standard "mommy make-over" package.

You'll also get a ton more mileage out of getting both of you a Crossfit membership (or something comparable) than any surgery will ever give her.  Fit is better than fat, no matter how strategically placed the fat is.  They have bras and poo to make flabby boobs look good, but nothing is going to fix that droopy ass quite like a lot of squats.

Lead by example and get a penile implant first.

For some of us, a penile implant wouldn't be a welcome solution. It would just exacerbate an even larger problem (no pun intended) :)

You don't ask a woman with natural DD's to get implants do you? IJS :)

the real question is....do you have season tickets?  if the answer to that is no...then your wife does not need implants!!!

my fear...and for those of you that have wifes/gfs with bolt ons can jump in here...seems a lot of women get pretty slutty post implants...feeling the need to show them off to everyone.

my wife has brought it up more than once to me. if i wanted her to get it done i'd go the whole "you're fine just the way you are, but if you want to get them done i'll support you" but frankly idgaf about perfect boobs and i can't fathom dropping hard-earned money on cosmetic surgery to "fix" them.

My wife has said the same to me a few times in the past two years since she lost 25 pounds and went from a DD to a C cup.  The first couple of times I pretty much said what you did... they're fine, blah blah... the last time she mentioned it I said something to the effect of "if I wanted that I'd just trade you in for a new model..."  That pretty much shut her up about it... :)   If she really wanted them I wouldn't care, but I think it's a waste of money when we have limited funds anyway and other stuff like college tuition to worry about... 

My wife has said the same to me a few times in the past two years since she lost 25 pounds and went from a DD to a C cup.  The first couple of times I pretty much said what you did... they're fine, blah blah... the last time she mentioned it I said something to the effect of "if I wanted that I'd just trade you in for a new model..."  That pretty much shut her up about it... :)   If she really wanted them I wouldn't care, but I think it's a waste of money when we have limited funds anyway and other stuff like college tuition to worry about... 

send me before pics...I'm a good friend and would consider funding this for you.

I think we need to see before and After pics, Afterall we are Friends that share the Same Interest Right? A lot of Females, and I mean a lot, have a GoFundMe account set up for an Augmentation, when she gets it done, you get "Special" pictures of her.... Hmmmmm..... interesting.....

My Fiance asked me for a Augmentation or a Lift......... I said no.....

I like your Bosom the way they are....  Although I wouldn't mind if you got them Pierced :P

Well, your situation is a little different...if she wants them for her own self esteem and confidence, then you might reconsider. I'm sure she would be thankful, and would probably show her gratitude on a regular basis ;)

From one guy to another ... before you decide whether to fund this venture ... find out from wifey just how much of an augmentation is she talking about.  Is it AUGMENTATION or augmentation?   If she is a solid B and wants a small or comfortable C ... not worth it.  Tell her she is beautiful the way she is and after kids, she is still more attractive than women without kids.  Name a mutual friend if you can think of one.

If you are talking B to D, get out the checkbook.  Tell her she is beautiful but you understand how having babies must take a toll on her body.  Working out (etc.etc.) can fix most things but not that.  Remind her how your body has deteriorated without having kids.  If it makes her feel better or more confident, then by all means, it is worth the money.  To seal the deal ... buy her a lingerie outfit with D cups, and tell her it is for after the surgery.  OR ... if your wife knows that is just a present for you, give her a few hundred for clothes shopping after the surgery.  Who cares about lingerie anyways.

Archived