• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We signed Aaron Harrison

You're too smart for the short bus bc I think you realize Kemba isn't trash and you don't want the team full of cast-offs from other teams, MKG and Biyombo

I consider myself knowledgeable (says every guy would isn't knowledgeable...) and I saw the lost value in letting Biz go.

I've been a fan of Kemba for a long time and he is much better than given credit for. I think a stretch 4 with a consistent jumper is going to do wonders for him, and I believe he will have a career year regarding his efficiency.

Also, to stay on topic slightly, I am glad we are giving Harrison a chance. He just looks like a guy that belongs in the league NBA. Seemed very comfortable in Summer League.

I consider myself knowledgeable (says every guy would isn't knowledgeable...) and I saw the lost value in letting Biz go.

I've been a fan of Kemba for a long time and he is much better than given credit for. I think a stretch 4 with a consistent jumper is going to do wonders for him, and I believe he will have a career year regarding his efficiency.

Also, to stay on topic slightly, I am glad we are giving Harrison a chance. He just looks like a guy that belongs in the league NBA. Seemed very comfortable in Summer League.

Yeah I like Harrison. I like Kemba obviously, and I liked Biz too, he was just hideously overrated. Good defender but it's like some wanted him to get the max or some poo

I will say this.. Kemba is trash.

Also, What I would love to see is a team full of cast offs from other teams. 

d888c21580c3f78b0f3244bca6913492.350x270

Welcome.

Probably me. I am making more of an effort to get into the team this year... it's a process. 

If you really want to make this forum a more desirable place for quality posters you need to name one of these three guys a mod.

1.teeray

2.Carl Speckler

3. Jakob- he was honestly very insightful and just does not come to this forum anymore because of bad posters.

its in no particular order, but from what i've seen these are the ones that don't troll and arent that new to the huddle. If i didnt list you either you probably havent been a member long, you suck, or i forgot about you.

just let them ban the trolls back under the bridge igo and make this place beautiful!

If you really want to make this forum a more desirable place for quality posters you need to name one of these three guys a mod.

1.teeray

2.Carl Speckler

3. Jakob- he was honestly very insightful and just does not come to this forum anymore because of bad posters.

its in no particular order, but from what i've seen these are the ones that don't troll and arent that new to the huddle. If i didnt list you either you probably havent been a member long, you suck, or i forgot about you.

just let them ban the trolls back under the bridge igo and make this place beautiful!

I appreciate it, but I am pretty sure Proudiddy is the moderator already and I think he does a good job.

I appreciate it, but I am pretty sure Proudiddy is the moderator already and I think he does a good job.

it wasnt a knock against proudiddy. when things expand you need more people in control to handle it. like imagine if steve jobs never got more people and worked in his garage with his partner for his whole life. im just saying to expand this forum we need another mod.

Archived