• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Seahawks

Stickman2

You are simply ridiculous. Outside of Gronk, who are these "large amoutns of weapons" you speak of? Not to mention his clutch drive to put them up and his clutch 3rd down plays to keep drives alive. Brady absolutely exposed that defense, Seattle D didn't know what hit them. And you are trying to discredit him because he dink and dunked all game, but THAT IS HOW YOU BEAT SEATTLE. i get it, everybody hates Brady, but you are just being too naive and a homer. If Cam had the exact same game Brady had (including the game winning drive), we would talk about that FOREVER. Don't be such a homer.

Thank you for providing your point of view, I truly appreciate it. 

the first Cam interception was basically a punt so I wouldnt be worried about it. Luke Wilson tore our D up and the 3rd down defense was abysmal, but besides that it was a good game. Dickson still should have came back to the ball on that Chancellor INT and might have had a chance to break it up.

I really hate that reasoning, especially in a game like football where every possession counts, even more so for a playoff game where it's win or go home... every possession is huge.  Especially against a defense like Seattle, where your scoring opportunities are going to be limited to begin with.

Yeah, it was like a punt, but it was definitely something to worry about when you have a wide open KB for 20+ yards in the middle of the field.  Who knows?  Maybe if he doesn't throw that INT and instead finds KB, maybe we eventually turn that drive into a TD.

And Cam was fuging amazing. Played significantly better against them than Rodgers, Peyton, and maybe even Brady despite having terrible WR and o-line compared to those QBs.

Amazing? Really guy? Are we setting the bar lower for Cam here or just redefining the word? That game made me feel good about the future but to say he played amazing is crazy.

I really hate that reasoning, especially in a game like football where every possession counts, even more so for a playoff game where it's win or go home... every possession is huge.  Especially against a defense like Seattle, where your scoring opportunities are going to be limited to begin with.

Yeah, it was like a punt, but it was definitely something to worry about when you have a wide open KB for 20+ yards in the middle of the field.  Who knows?  Maybe if he doesn't throw that INT and instead finds KB, maybe we eventually turn that drive into a TD.

3rd and 4 at our own 19. Unlikely that drive turns into a TD. And I would rather have Cam take shots deep downfield than dink and dunk.

3rd and 4 at our own 19. Unlikely that drive turns into a TD. And I would rather have Cam take shots deep downfield than dink and dunk.

Okay, let me try to say this even clearer.  KB was wide open.  A 20+ yard wide open pass isn't dinking and dunking.  He didn't have to try Sherman... Sherman was all over Philly.

Okay, let me try to say this even clearer.  KB was wide open.  A 20+ yard wide open pass isn't dinking and dunking.  He didn't have to try Sherman... Sherman was all over Philly.

i dont remember who was open on that play but regardless it wasnt a great pass by Cam anyway. my point is that for an INT, the one to Sherman wasn't terrible because it was far downfield vs in our own half. i would like to see Cam's decision making improve this season, and I'm hoping the OL and added weapons will allow him to improve accuracy and decision making.

Not adjusting after Chancellor jumped the line on the FG attempt on the first try and allowing him to do it again is inexcusable.

maddest i have ever been at any single moment during a panthers game. even madder than nakamura's cover zero against roddy white in 2012. i should have died of a brain aneurysm that night.

maddest i have ever been at any single moment during a panthers game. even madder than nakamura's cover zero against roddy white in 2012. i should have died of a brain aneurysm that night.

This would make a good thread. Maybe there has already been one about the maddest you've ever been as a Panther fan. 

Archived