• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buffalo- The land the economy forgot (and where butter is a vegetable)

SCP

That game, yuck. It attracted some Buffalo fan to the Huddle and he'd start and end every sentence with "IMHO". 

That was from their retarded little "takeover" of the Huddle back in 2009 before our game against them, which also made me want to bang my head through a fuging wall. One braindead Buffalo dumbass started the "IMOH the bills are better, yum beef on weck go sabres i love women that look like beasts," etc

Another said he got kicked out of the Ralph (how fitting a name) for having sex with a girl in the bathroom

Congrats, I'm sure that cow enjoyed it

Found this little gem on a re-location board.......

Originally Posted by mister k  [View Post]
Buffalo NY. Yes it has rightly earned the term "The Armpit of the USA"....and sadly I was born an raised there. I left there 15 years ago to move to Colorado and never will return. The weather sucked and the good jobs are all gone..and it's over run with welfare users. The only business left there are bars and restaurants. Bars are open until 4 AM! Whats that tell ya?

Sports teams? a total let-down...totally pathetic.

There are four seasons in Buffalo. Winter, Winter, Winter and road construction. I rather be in Alaska..at least ya got some nice views in Alaska.

The only good thing from Buffalo was the introduction of Chicken Wings and the famous hot sauce. That's it.

If you like to wear thermal underwear all year round, get drunk and collect welfare, Buffalo is the place to be.

I had to google what in the hell a beef on weck sammich was. Imagine how suprised I was to find a multitude of pictures of what can only be described as my ex girlfriend's nether regions.

.. Dude, if your ex looked like that then you either need to find a better class of woman or I'm sorry you got to her after me.

But seriously, I suddenly have a craving for roast beef. Anyone deliver french dips!?

That same Bills fan was here in 2011 predraft and was saying we should draft Gabbert #1 over Cam.  Must be a combo of high cholesterol, beef au jus and meth that makes them so stupid.

Thats the funniest reply Ive read all year. Yeah I stayed the night there once and ugly town.  This mushy extremely overly salted bun with roast beef shows up for dinner that was supposed to be the local delicacy and anyone stupid enough to live in a town like that during their infamous winters could only be a Bills fan.

Archived