• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wegher and Ward, Ward and Wegher

Jeremy Igo

I'm not a betting man, but I would have bet a paycheck that Ward and Wegher would have scored from the one instead of Tolbert tripping over Brockel.

this x1000. Previous regimes have been unwelcome to change. Hopefully they see that these two guys should be given a legitimate shot at the 53. 

I feel like these guys are not only good enough to make the roster, but good enough to contribute as rookies. And if they're not 2 of the 53, I think they'll both end up playing against us. I'd rather have Wegher than Fozzy and I like Ward over Brockel and even Tolbert.

I feel like these guys are not only good enough to make the roster, but good enough to contribute as rookies. And if they're not 2 of the 53, I think they'll both end up playing against us. I'd rather have Wegher than Fozzy and I like Ward over Brockel and even Tolbert.

or at least have them running with the 1s against NE right?

Whats the point of inviting UDFA's to training camp if it isn't to find guys who play their guts out and produce every time they are given a chance to do so?  If we are going to follow recent history and keep the nonproducing veterans we are going to get our ass kicked for half the season just like last year.  Hopefully somebody has learned their lesson.