• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Jarrett Boykin highlight vid makes me feel good..

PanthersUnited

So close 

You were so close to making a non asinine post.

I usually bash PU for stupid threads.  However PU's statement was spot on.  His style of play in that highlight reel was similar to how KB plays.  He does s nice job being physical and out muscling the DB...just like KB does.  He did not say he was as good as KB in his statement.

So actually, it was you that made a post that came fairly close to being non asinine.

I thought right away he was a great signing, but he didn't seem to get any love from the Huddle. I was expecting him to step right in to WR2 or WR3 if Funchess developed quickly. Of course, I'm not a big Bersin fan and consider Brown and Ginn both as speedster players, more for drawing the safeties deep. I hope he is a significant contributor.

I'm excited for him. It's cams job to get the WR's the ball so let's see what he has. 

Damn. Can u imagine a year of building our deep we without KB and then what happens when he comes back? 

This is might just be a good thing folks. Need to see what the other guys are made of. 

I am sure they all want to be great so it's time for them to step up and prove it. 

I usually bash PU for stupid threads.  However PU's statement was spot on.  His style of play in that highlight reel was similar to how KB plays.  He does s nice job being physical and out muscling the DB...just like KB does.  He did not say he was as good as KB in his statement.

So actually, it was you that made a post that came fairly close to being non asinine.

Even then

Boykin uses his physicality to get separation, while KB just out muscled and out sized to get the ball. Boykin is much better getting YAC because of this.

I will admit, I jumped the gun though. You're right, he didn't say he was as good as KB.

Archived