• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Panthers Cuts

Jeremy Igo

Fozzy is making the team, it's never been a question. Can't wait for the reactions. I think a grand total of 4 of us voted for Fozzy in that 'who will make the team' poll. For some reason people forgot all about him tearing it up in the playoffs because some dude was able to run on 4th stringers.

• Pie 3

Fozzy is making the team, it's never been a question. Can't wait for the reactions. I think a grand total of 4 of us voted for Fozzy in that 'who will make the team' poll. For some reason people forgot all about him tearing it up in the playoffs because some dude was able to run on 4th stringers.

Give him some more credit than that! It was 6 for a a whopping 0.87% of the votes :P

I don't think Wegher did enough the last 2 games to make the roster. Fozzy and Todman both looked better. Also, there is a very small chance anybody will pick Wegher up if released. I imagine he will be placed on PS

I think it's better than a small chance that someone else picks him up, but I don't buy that it's the lock some have made it out to be.

People thought someone would surely snap up lee Ward too.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

That's true, but can you be a little more specific? No play comes to mind besides the one pass in the flats. 

I can give you a quick way to find 'em.

Just search the phrase "waka waka", "wakka wakka" or "wocka wocka" on The Huddle.

Every instance you find will correlate with a good play by Whittaker.

• Pie 1