• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Panthers Cuts

Jeremy Igo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yes you know I will make my negative comments about Bryce Young’s quarterbacking, darn right. As long as he is inflicted on us. I wasn’t trying to then though. It probably is just hard to see stuff complaining about a constricted field, likely a limited passing game, and references to a game manager ceiling, tippy toes, etc, as positive. I was thinking about adapting the pro game to his game. Trying to visualize what that will look like. Trying to imagine how they were going to go about it. Same as I was doing last year, but that arrived totally DOA and just ghosted. So we have yet to see what a custom fit 'play to Young’s strengths' offense would look like. I can see in my mind a way it would work, or function. It really isn’t the kind of ball I care about watching though.  Real innovation could make it into something that works in a way that hasn’t been tried, which would be real cool. But the odds say nah,  we are not going to witness the birth of a new and revolutionary NFL trend, not here, not with this bunch. It is gonna the small ball point guard express with lots of handoffs.  Zzzzz.   
    • I mean like he’s gonna announce a change. Lav isn’t either. Only thing I believe is that there are no players sitting or coming in and that Freddie is starting. 
    • It’s not just to mow but I also trim, edge, and blow.  Just mowing takes me like 30-40 mins especially as I got better at driving that thing.