• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monsoon game vs Jax or New Orleans game in 2013

Salisburysean98

Jags game rain was more fun, but the Saints rain was on a different level - Brees was starting to get going and the rain stopped him cold and probably helped Luke grab a drive killing interception and changed the course of the game. 

Jags game most people went into the concourse. Saints game most people stayed out and got louder, it was amazing to see.

I wasnt at the Jax game, but was at that Saints game.

That Saints game may have been the most fun sporting event I have ever been to.  Everything about it was perfect.

It was essentially for the division title

Atmosphere was amazing

Weather was a major factor

When it started pouring no one left and the stadium actually got LOUDER 

Luke had 1,482,525,418 tackles and a huge interception

Last second drive for the win

It was perfect.

I will always remember the experience of being at that game.

My mom had been struggling and passed away that next morning.  So that moment was so awesome and I needed that type of jubilation since it was a difficult time in my life.

That game is still on my DVR because whenever I watch it I think of my mom, and the game itself was amazing.  Double bonus for me.

That game will always have a special place in my heart

I wasnt at the Jax game, but was at that Saints game.

That Saints game may have been the most fun sporting event I have ever been to.  Everything about it was perfect.

It was essentially for the division title

Atmosphere was amazing

Weather was a major factor

When it started pouring no one left and the stadium actually got LOUDER 

Luke had 1,482,525,418 tackles and a huge interception

Last second drive for the win

It was perfect.

I will always remember the experience of being at that game.

My mom had been struggling and passed away that next morning.  So that moment was so awesome and I needed that type of jubilation since it was a difficult time in my life.

That game is still on my DVR because whenever I watch it I think of my mom, and the game itself was amazing.  Double bonus for me.

That game will always have a special place in my heart

And some say we have weak fan support, I say BS!

A prayer for the memory of your Mom.

Saints hands down no question!!! The rain only made the crowd more intense!!! One of the best atmospheres I've ever experienced! No one left, everyone was crazy!!! Plus it was for the NFCS championship and a playoff spot 

I wasn't at the JAX game but I was at the Saints game.  The Saints game was one of the most amazing experiences I've had.  The rain and energy created this perfect storm (no pun intended) for football.  I like to think it was the crowd that brought the rain.  Like how when you shake a tree during or after a storm more water comes pelting down...I like to think that the roar of the crowd shook the heavens and brought the storm.

Archived