• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther - Jags Picks

Jeremy Igo

I think this team has finally learned how to beat the teams it's supposed beat. In the past, this team has tried to be something RS not against lesser teams and ended up on the wrong side of the score. Now, you see that every player has bought into the identity and seem to play comfortably in that identity. For me, playing a team like this (one that we should beat handily, on paper) is the best way to start this season. Taking care of business, our way, will be the key to this game. Stay the course, keep pounding.

Panthers 24

Jaguars 10

Edited by VerticalThreat
#AutocorrectFail

The Jags defense is LEGIT...and their offense actually looked decent in the preseason...and they are at home...

It's why i'm didn't pick Carolina for my suicide pick this week...

I think Carolina will win though...it's just going to be in ugly fashion...13 -10 type of victory...

It's looking like Josh Norman is going to play which will neutralize Allen Robinson...our D-Line can neutralize Yeldon...we should be fine...

None of the defenses they faced will be half as tough as what they will see Sunday.  They are going to lean what we already know which is our defense is going to be nasty this year. And we will score 24 a game. I think it will be low scoring but I like Newton to drive late and Gano to win it with his foot.. 

In our last preseason game, you saw our Oline, sans Oher and Kalil, dominate a first/second string Dline from Pittsburgh in the run game.   We will be playing mostly a second string Dline from Jax and I expect a steady string of running plays from our guys. I would expect Cam to have a 150 yd passing game because we run it often and well and move out to a 3 score lead in the 4th qtr.  His best passing opportunities come because of 8 in the box defense from the Jags

Panther football tomorrow.  Run the ball, control the clock, and make the Jags a passing team pretty much the whole second half.

31-16 Panthers