• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

stewart

AKPantherFan

When you line up and run the same play on first down like five consecutive times what do you expect?  I mean, if our offensive coordinator is more worried about running clock than gaining yardage how can we blame the poor guy who was forced to run into a mass of humanity over and over again with little hope of success?  It was basically like we just wanted to get first down out of the way so we could try to run our offense on second and third down.  Don't know if its because our OC is a brain dead moron, or that our HC coach values time of possession more than points scored.  The one person I don't blame, however, is the RB who was put in a no win situation again and again.

I think of the argument like the D-Lo situation. He couldn't perform to his ability with the offensive game plans of Shula. The team want to be a run first team but the play call scheme is just bad. It slows down the RB's and never open up holes. There was one play that Stew ran that I thought he could have been gone but looked slow running. I think a younger guy like Cap would have been gone. In the end, Stew did what he had to do with what was given to him.   

Archived