• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What week with the Panthers finally lose....

kungfoodude

Texans do not have a running game with foster out.. and their QB isn't scary. only thing panthers gotta really worry about is containing jj watt.

they can shutdown out run and we have no pass....

they also have have enough athletes upfront where Cam won't be able to get by hanging in the pocket too long...shrugging off people (which often is a big part of his game). 

So neither team has an offense.   Push. 

So IMO it comes down to D....and we won't have Luke.   So on a neutral field I'd give the Texans the slight edge this week 

they can shutdown out run and we have no pass....

they also have have enough athletes upfront where Cam won't be able to get by hanging in the pocket too long...shrugging off people (which often is a big part of his game). 

So neither team has an offense.   Push. 

So IMO it comes down to D....and we won't have Luke.   So on a neutral field I'd give the Texans the slight edge this week 

Well Klein is no slouch and I sincerely think the panthers will play much better this time around at home.. it's the panther way to have a bad game and then a good game the next week. 

Well Klein is no slouch and I sincerely think the panthers will play much better this time around at home.. it's the panther way to have a bad game and then a good game the next week. 

drop off between Luke and Klein is huge...

I think we have another ugly game.  I think we have lots of them this year. 

No disrespect to Luke, but the defense only allowed 75 yards in the second half with Klein. I think he will be adequate against the Texans offense who have a QB issue and are missing their star RB.

It may be another 'ugly win' but that is defensive football. Carolina football.

ok....but the Texans matchup well against our sad offense too.   Only difference is they will have their DPOY caliber stud. 

Archived