• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What week with the Panthers finally lose....

kungfoodude

they can shutdown out run and we have no pass....

they also have have enough athletes upfront where Cam won't be able to get by hanging in the pocket too long...shrugging off people (which often is a big part of his game). 

So neither team has an offense.   Push. 

So IMO it comes down to D....and we won't have Luke.   So on a neutral field I'd give the Texans the slight edge this week 

I think you way under estimate this offense and over estimate their defense.  We controlled the game from  whistle to whistle both offensively and defensively.  Truth is that except for shooting ourselves in the foot it should have been a bigger blow-out than it was. Houston showed very little from Hoyer and when Mallett is named starter this week we will welcome into the starting role with a bunch of sacks and a pick or two. he made the game look closer with 2 garbage time TDs or it was a blow out.

Our offense and defense are both better than Houston and that is without Luke and Benjamin.  This way it might be closer but I don't think they can hand with us on the road.  We play pretty well at BOA.

ok....but the Texans matchup well against our sad offense too.   Only difference is they will have their DPOY caliber stud. 

No they dont.  They have Watt and a few others but surely not as good as our defense.  And Mallett has started exactly 8 games and this is year five.  We are better on offense and defense.  Why the chicken little routine.  

Archived