• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Texans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Panthers trending early at 68% across all predictions.  Saints are unanimous right now.  And Falcons coming in at 43%.  God, I want the Bucs to upset the Saints.  If Panthers hold home court, we'll have the conference lead early, which is always a good thing.  Put up 14+ points and we're golden!  

• Pie 1

Panthers trending early at 68% across all predictions.  Saints are unanimous right now.  And Falcons coming in at 43%.  God, I want the Bucs to upset the Saints.  If Panthers hold home court, we'll have the conference lead early, which is always a good thing.  Put up 14+ points and we're golden!  

I am not so certain that is what I want.  If the Bucs win, it will give confidence to a young qb.  A TB team with a confident young qb might end up being more of a threat to us this year than the Saints are.  So I am good with whomever wins the Saints/TB game. 

That JamTex guy thinks our defense is weak? And we run the same offense as KC (Andy Reid WCO)??  I don't even...

I thought is was a foregone conclusion that we've had a great defense these past few years so find it weird that people can't seem to see it.  It's not even homerism on that board, it's just a lack of football sense.

• Pie 2

More nonsense from the Texans message board:

"The odds makers think (maybe know) that Hoyer is the starter, or they would have us as the favs."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  That dude honestly thinks Mallet could lead that team to a victory over our D?  Holy poo.

Edited by Dick the Butcher

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!  That dude honestly thinks Mallet could lead that team to a victory over our D?  Holy poo.

Mallett had 2 solid games last year.  They were against the Bengals and Browns....solid defenses.  Went 1-1 as a starter but were in both.