• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Saints lost to Tampa Bay and Philly Brown is your daddy.

KJ89

Meh, not giving up on Norwood over one pass.

Pass was a flopper and spinner in the air because it had been tipped.  STILL SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE BALL. (Please note my previous statement.)  But its not like it was a clean spiral that hit him perfectly in the hands.

I repeat HE STILL SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE BALL. (Just wanted to make sure that was clear.)

Meh, not giving up on Norwood over one pass.

Pass was a flopper and spinner in the air because it had been tipped.  STILL SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE BALL. (Please note my previous statement.)  But its not like it was a clean spiral that hit him perfectly in the hands.

I repeat HE STILL SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE BALL. (Just wanted to make sure that was clear.)

I agree 100%, but when I tried to say the same thing about some of Brown's drops in the preseason people laid into me and said that was a bogus excuse, blah blah blah blah blah, Corey should be cut, yadda yadda yadda, and all that jive.

I agree 100%, but when I tried to say the same thing about some of Brown's drops in the preseason people laid into me and said that was a bogus excuse, blah blah blah blah blah, Corey should be cut, yadda yadda yadda, and all that jive.

I understand what you're saying, but the one pass for which you argued so vociferously in the preseason wasnt tipped.

Sorry bro lol. :cheers:

I understand what you're saying, but the one pass for which you argued so vociferously in the preseason wasnt tipped.

Sorry bro lol. :cheers:

Yeah yeah yeah. Fact is none of us know for sure whether it was or not. Happened so fast you could not tell on the tape whether or not it was tipped. Only one who knows is that DB. But regardless, that wasn't the one I was talking about. His first drop where he was wide open and it bounced off his chest was a bad pass and I mentioned that while saying still that he should have caught it and people ripped me apart. 

Archived