• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Of Periscopes and Sitting Ducks: how to torpedo the New Orleans Saints

PhillyB

I envy OP's available time in life.

i'm in grad school, work 50-80 hours a week, manage rental properties, and raise a 2-year-old. writing about the panthers is an enjoyable way for me to relieve enormous amounts of pressure, but establishing deadlines for myself by writing a weekly column has actually intensified things a little bit. i'm taking this thing seriously though, which is why i stayed up until 4am last night to finish the article, at the expense of a full night of sleep.

i admit i sure as hell miss the days when i was 11 and could read, re-read, and re-re-read books like thunder below.

• Pie 3

For half a second, I thought about going to Saints report to post this there, then I remembered that I hate going to Saints report and all of them are lurking on this far superior fan site any way.

i just registered for an account over there. i don't wanna use my troll account because i'd actually like to get a few of their opinions on the schematics i've laid out. they seem to have a pretty high opinion of the MLB and OLB i highlighted, so i'm interested to see if they've tracked things i haven't noticed or if they're just a bunch of dumb taints fans that think everyone on that team is a minor deity.

SSN 705 USS City of Corpus Christi 98-03

STS2/ss

I was a sonar girl too! In A school we got to pick Q-5 or GSSM for our C school - I picked GSSM because I wanted a boomer out of Groton near home just a bit more then I wanted a fast boat, ended up the only 2 Groton billets were snagged by the top 2 guys in the class, I was number 4 or 5 so I ended up in Charleston, the last place I wanted to be in the world really, but still had a good time.

I was a sonar girl too! In A school we got to pick Q-5 or GSSM for our C school - I picked GSSM because I wanted a boomer out of Groton near home just a bit more then I wanted a fast boat, ended up the only 2 Groton billets were snagged by the top 2 guys in the class, I was number 4 or 5 so I ended up in Charleston, the last place I wanted to be in the world really, but still had a good time.

They had done away with going straight to C school from A school when I went through, you only got C school if you reenlisted. I was third in my class and picked the Christi because I heard she was doing a yard stint and then moving homeport from Groton to to San Diego, and I really wanted a boat out of San Diego. Ended up in Guam though, but I did get to go to Q-5 C school while we were i the yards without reenlisting because we needed one more tech for the re-homeport underway, so it worked out great for me!