• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Away Game Watch Parties

RoaringRiot

If you're looking for a place to get together with a bunch of Panthers fans to watch the away games in Charlotte then come out and join us at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille on Sunday. Since we aren't traveling for this game the place will be packed out and the energy level will be high. 

If you're not in Charlotte you can check out our Chapters page and see what other cities we will be getting fans together in. Like Denver....where I'll be headed this weekend to watch the game with the Mile High Cats. 

Come check it out......

Just letting you know that what you guys at roaring riot have got going on is getting traction.  Have heard several ppl out in monroe area speak of you guys so its cool.  I tried to make the tailgate last week but by the time i got to the city there was only 30min for me to catch a buzz before i went in and spent 7.50 a beer.  Keep fighting the good fight, ill make a tailgate this season at some point.

If you're around the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area I would say the downtown Raleigh Ale House, but a lot of Panthers fans have been complaining about that place too.  

Seems it's extremely difficult to find a solid place around this area for some odd reason.  

I'm guessing it will be better for away games since a lot of the Oak City Riot guys come to Charlotte for the home games. I know Chris will be there this weekend so I would give it another shot. 

If you're around the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area I would say the downtown Raleigh Ale House, but a lot of Panthers fans have been complaining about that place too.  

Seems it's extremely difficult to find a solid place around this area for some odd reason.  

The Brier Creek Ale House is where I go for every single game, and I absolutely love it there. I'm usually the only serious Panthers fan there, so come give me some backup!

why not just link up with our group in Greensboro? Duh....

I didn't know you had one. That could be fun.

I've also been thinking about where we're gonna have our Huddle Superbowl party for those that can't afford to attend. Sounds like something we should figure out. :P

If you're in the Triad come check out the Carolina Ale House beside of Hanes Mall for the game. The food is good, the beer is cold, and the Panthers sound is blasted.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1046134225406577/

"We'll have reserved seating on the patio"

You may want to try and move this inside. I know it's covered but with winds expected to reach 20 mph that could suck.

Archived