• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Curious if we will see any blitzing today.  Panthers have mainly been going with pressure ( or lack of)  from the front four. 

Agreed. I wondered about some zone blitz against a rookie QB, seems like we might have the personnel to excuse that approach with Addison and Allen. Gotta figure that this coaching staff is going to do everything they can to get the pass rush going with the DL, but I hope they're not so stubborn not to mix it up a bit. I know it's "the Bucs" but today's a BIG game.

• Pie 1

Curious if we will see any blitzing today.  Panthers have mainly been going with pressure ( or lack of)  from the front four. 

need to send shaq a few times. We blitzed a bit against Jacksonville before luke went out I feel but that weekend is a blur.  Seems the team is scared to blitz without luke on the field.

We HAVE to get off the field on third down this week.  The Sucs are horrible when faced with 3d downs, and if we can't get pressure and get stops, then it's going to be a long day.  Forcing them into tough 3d and long situations will be key.

I'm also looking for some type of non-offense score, whether that be ST or defense.  I want 6 from some other unit as well as a TO that puts us in great field position.  

Get out on top early and force Jameis to beat us.

28-17 Panthers

• Pie 2

So how about some bold predictions to liven things up while we wait for the game?

1) CAP will finally get some significant carries.  I'll say he gets 60+ yards on 10 carries.

2) Funchess will snare a TD pass.

3) J Stew gets his first TD of the season.

4) Jared Allen gets two sacks.

5) Peanut gets an interception.