• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bucs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

OK, let's say we fire Shula...does anybody really believe  that the next OC won't be running a ball control offense, just like Rivera wants?

I don't like Shula's offense, but I've always said that his shitty offense style is EXACTLY the offense that Ron Rivera prefers.

You ain't wrong there.

• Pie 3

I really hate Shula, we are never going to be a Superbowl team with him. 

It's almost like, after the rain/the early scores, the team wasn't interested in moving the ball well, and going for the jugular.

The run game sucks. Yes, even/apparently against TB. So if the Panthers want to win (at least against this team), Cam has to be involved.

Sometimes I think our defense forgets that the point to try to stop the other team from getting a 1st down. Interceptions are nice, but let's just stop the drive sometimes, eh?

I'm also blaming the peanut punch for the piss poor tackling. everyone is going for the ball and guys are running through arm tackles

OK, let's say we fire Shula...does anybody really believe  that the next OC won't be running a ball control offense, just like Rivera wants?

Why does everyone say that? He could have had Shula as OC his first year but brought Chudzinski,  who was the anti Shula. We need a happy medium. 

• Pie 1

I mean we did have Chud

If the panthers want to win a SB, get rid of Shula and Mcdermott, letting Ron take over the defense with his scheme cover 2, no more of this zone bullshit sean brought from philly, hire somebody to consult about what to do with ST, and dave need to put more focus and effort into better the offense but it starts with bringing a more up to date offensive mind