• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking Dead Season 6

JJman Returns

Well, they claim they didn't film the kill shot and rest of that scene yet...

Well this is a TV show and Carl is in those weird years.  No way to duplicate the scene and pick up half year later using that actor.  

41 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, they claim they didn't film the kill shot and rest of that scene yet...

Well this is a TV show and Carl is in those weird years.  No way to duplicate the scene and pick up half year later using that actor.  

Given the talent they have in their effects and makeup team I'm fairly certain it won't be too much trouble for them to keep him looking roughly the same. And for that matter, if Carl isn't being the one killed they don't even have to have the camera on him that much. 

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, teeray said:

Season 7 trailer

I'm sure somewhere that scene with Negan bashing someone's head is broken down screen shot by screen shot.....but it looks like it shows people in the lineup to the left of the "victim". 

Also I feel 100% confident next season starts off with the Kingdom storyline and then we start post head bashing slowly showing people weeks later after the incident.  Then when it is finally narrowed down to a couple people....they flashback and show Negan killing them.  Definitely a slow play 

57 minutes ago, CRA said:

I'm sure somewhere that scene with Negan bashing someone's head is broken down screen shot by screen shot.....but it looks like it shows people in the lineup to the left of the "victim". 

Also I feel 100% confident next season starts off with the Kingdom storyline and then we start post head bashing slowly showing people weeks later after the incident.  Then when it is finally narrowed down to a couple people....they flashback and show Negan killing them.  Definitely a slow play 

My brother and I did a fake prediction a few months ago for the whole season that started like this:

Episode One: Carol and Morgan at the Kingdom
Episode Two: What Gabriel and Co. are doing.  At the end Jesus shows up and then everybody realizes Rick is missing.
Episode Three: Opens as Jesus returns to Hilltop and says they need to help.  They say no and he responds "think about what Negan did to us."  Cue opening credits and the rest is a Hilltop origin story.  It ends with Hilltop people arriving at Alexandria, then the RV comes back, Rick gets out shaking and collapses, hitting his head and falling into a coma
Episode Four: Rick's coma dream (like the one from the Sopranos, only shitty
Episode Five: something with Tara and that other guy
Episode Six: Carol convincing the Kingdom people to come and help.  At the end they show up and Gabriel walks out and sadly says "we need to talk."
Episode Seven: Negan origin story
Episode Eight: What the Saviors did that day.

Break

Episode Nine: Starts with eeny meeny miney moe and ends on Daryl.  The rest of the episode is the Daryl's life passing before his eyes, leading up to him dying at the end.  Then they pull the same thing from Clue saying "that is how it could have happened."
The then repeat this six more times with different characters (except for Rick since we know he lives and falls into a coma).
Episode Ten: Rosita
Episode Eleven: Carl
Episode Twelve: Eugene and Sasha (only get 1/2 episode each for time)
Episode Thirteen: Michonne
Episode Fourteen: Maggie
Episode Fifteen: Abraham
Episode Sixteen: Aaron.  Then right before he kills Aaron he turns and kills Glenn instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Bronn said:

I've read a summary of the first episode. I have to say, if it plays out like I read then I will be pretty satisfied.

Negan is easily the best character of the series, so I have been looking forward to Sunday for a long time...

I normally given in and read spoilers.  I actually always do.  Have managed to stay away from everything this offseason.  Only a few more days to see if I can pull it off.

I hope this first episode makes up for the ending of last season.  I think the main reason I avoided spoilers was I didn't want to get ticked off any earlier than I had to

22 hours ago, Bronn said:

I've read a summary of the first episode. I have to say, if it plays out like I read then I will be pretty satisfied.

Negan is easily the best character of the series, so I have been looking forward to Sunday for a long time...

@Bronn will you either PM me that link or a brief synopsis... after the season finale last year, TWD is pretty low priority right now and I'm trying to decide if I want to watch Sunday or not.

Archived