• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Guys, please read....

AKPantherFan

Zod, 

i thought we had a newbs forum and I would have posted this there, so move or whatever u need to do. 

So with that said my AMAZINGLY HOT ASS Wife is joining the huddle, so be nice. U will see  her (melissa is her name)  peeking in today. 

Be nice... The huddle is about to be a better place.  

We need pictures.

dude I posted this to let ppl know to show respect or I will find them, skin them and make a quilt out of their eyebrows. 

Consider it a "your lucky to have her chillin" don't fugg it up thread. 

P.s. Don't fugg with my wife. (Not u- just putting it out there) 

You were warned.  Glad she joined us.  Take some ribbing in fun but if it gets insulting, just put the poster on ignore.

Whatever happened to the dude, think he was military, moved to Alaska, poor speller, and went on homophobic rants near the end of his Huddle tenure and maybe threatened people as well?  Can't remember his name for the life of me, but he was fun.  

omg I miss him. My favorite rant of his is when he dropped Arian Foster from his fantasy team when he went vegan, insisting he would lose "that fire" if he didn't eat meat. Then Foster went on to a career year.

Archived