• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GIFs from the Seahawks game

MurkN

Unreal! Those were awesome. 

One gif request from me: Cam on the sideline with Webb and then Stew when he was all fired up and yelling after the game winning throw. I've never seen that kind of raw emotion on the sideline from him before. Would love to see it again. 

wDxawN3.gif

Tre Boston should see the field more I think. Not super high on the kid but I think something's there. Also, Ealy's sack is awesome.

In yesterday's press conference, Ron admitted he and the coaching staff messed up and didn't get Tre into the rotation as much as they should have... that they got too caught up in the game and didn't pay attention to their rotation plan.  Appreciated his honesty, and had to laugh a bit... That game was so intense, obviously some of the coaches got as sucked into it as much as we fans did.

No but I believe they blew the whistle so the play ends.

I remember hearing the whistle and thinking "he wasn't down keep running" but I also had my homer glasses on.  Still heck of a run, want to see JStew running like that the rest of the season.  

Does Stewart actually get tackled here?  I don't see an elbow or knee hit the ground at all.  

His right knee hits right after he rolls over Chancellor.

Ealy's play isn't getting nearly enough attention. That was an incredibly athletic and disciplined play that most DEs don't make.

Archived