• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Throw at Norman or the ground?

Moorgan

Just saw an interesting tweet from PFF:

@PFF_Sam: Fun stat: QB rating of just throwing the ball into the turf every play: 39.6
QB rating targeting Josh Norman: 24.1

So basically a QB is better off just throwing it away than throwing at Norman because the ground can't get a pick six. It seems Russell Wilson got that message as Josh was basically not targeted but the next question is can Sam Bradford avoid him?

I thought Josh might get a pick on RW because of the floating rainbows he throws up but Bradford seems the better candidate to get the Delta treatment from Josh because of poor decision making. Does Bradford drown in Lake Norman on Sunday night? I say yes.

joshnorman.thumb.jpg.09e686580f1829ecd70

All the more reason to look at upgrading at the other CB spot in the upcoming draft or in FA.  If we are going to commit big money to Norman(I think we will),  we need to make sure the other side is pretty damn good also since that side will get all the work.  

BTW Gettleman doesn't need for us to tell him that since I'm sure he's already on it.

#gettlemagic #KeepPounding.

All the more reason to look at upgrading at the other CB spot in the upcoming draft or in FA.  If we are going to commit big money to Norman(I think we will),  we need to make sure the other side is pretty damn good also since that side will get all the work.  

BTW Gettleman doesn't need for us to tell him that since I'm sure he's already on it.

#gettlemagic #KeepPounding.

I would rather we find a safety to replace Harper, but this is a Norman thread so I'll stay on task. 

I feel his 5th pick will be Sunday night. 

Well if a NFL team signed me, gave me a million dollars to play against the Panthers I would throw at Josh every down.  I would audible to a deep curl to Josh's side every time.

I'm a Panthers fan.  Your dumbass shouldnt have given me a million dollars to throw ducks at Josh.

Your bad.

Archived