• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith's son thinks we should make a trade for a certain WR before the deadline

RelaxImaPro

He plays for the Ravens now. Of course he will stick up for his team. Now that born to be a Ravens part...who cares! He was a great Panther and now has moved on and so should we. If in the future we can retire his number and pay respects that will be amazing. If he doesn't want to because he is still butt hurt then that is not our problem and issue. It just means there will be another 89 in a Panther uniform. 

After, but I'm not convinced it matters, honestly.

I'm curious as to why Ozzie had to allegedly inform Smith that he wasn't going to trade him. Seems odd to tell a guy you don't want to trade and who doesn't want to be traded that you aren't going to trade him. Unless I guess it was for reassurance in response to speculation.

I'm curious as to why Ozzie had to allegedly inform Smith that he wasn't going to trade him. Seems odd to tell a guy you don't want to trade and who doesn't want to be traded that you aren't going to trade him. Unless I guess it was for reassurance in response to speculation.

PFT had posted an article suggesting the Ravens should trade Smith to the Arizona Cardinals.

media creates topics...makes people address them. 

Think about how many articles or opposing fans have knocked Cam based on what he has said.  Cam doesn't just randomly share things.  He responds to questions and then media writes about what they dictated he talk about.

89 is about to retire and Ravens suck.  Media made Ozzie address something he likely had no intention of publically

The only reasons I can think of for them not trading him is that they are doing so per his wishes or they believe that despite broadcast reading of his retirement letter that he will change his mind and play another year. He probably sells really well for them.

The only reasons I can think of for them not trading him is that they are doing so per his wishes or they believe that despite broadcast reading of his retirement letter that he will change his mind and play another year. He probably sells really well for them.

89 was very specific about Baltimore when he went their......2 he flight from home, they encouraged his style of play and were a respected organization.  

No one else meets his criteria.   Atlanta is the only close one and his style doesn't seem to mesh with them.  So that makes is Baltimore or no one....

Archived